Thank you for completing the online WWDC applications!
If you have not uploaded the following items they will need to be sent via mail to the Water Development Office along with the application fee.
1. The person signing the application must have authority to commit the entity to a binding contract.
2. A notarized copy of a resolution supporting this application passed by the board or other governing body of the entity must be provided.
3. A check for the $1,000 filing fee must accompany the application. If the application is denied, 75% of the application fee will be refunded to the applicant.
4. A project area map (8.5” x 11” preferred) showing district boundaries, project location and features should be provided. Include any reports or other supporting information available.
5. Written verification from any municipality, county, joint powers board, irrigation district, or special district that is impacted by the project that they understand and accept those impacts.
6. Include a copy of your bylaws and the document which created your entity.
7. The district must include a minimum of 1000 irrigated acres.
Please contact Chris Nicholson (307-766-3741) or the Water Development Office (307-777-7626) for any questions.